What is the better way to cool off during the hot summer days than with a refreshing cocktail? Whether you are having a pool party or just chilling after the day of work, you will love this tea + rosé drink!
You will need:
- 1 bottle of dry rose
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Scarlet Cloud tea, brewed and chilled
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Aperol or Campari
(This will give the cocktail dimension, but if you are on a budget, just omit and add 1 cup of fresh grapefruit juice instead.)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- grapefruit slices and blueberries for garnish
Mix all the ingredients. Serve on ice.
* makes about a liter and a half.